Location: Calgary, AB
Employment Status: Casual, full-time hours available!
How to Apply: Submit your application directly to the job posting on our website here: https://www.atstraffic.ca/career-info/postings/delivery-drivers-calgary/
About ATS Traffic
ATS Traffic is a family-owned business that has been getting people home safely since 1966. We provide traffic control, on-street services and signage products and services across Canada, currently operating out of offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Kamloops, Langley and Winnipeg.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate the ATS Traffic Core Values at work every day:
- Do What’s Right
- Our People Matter
- Trust Through Teamwork
- Striving for Excellence
About the Positions
ATS Traffic Calgary is looking for Casual Delivery Drivers to join our team for the 2021 season! This role will be responsible for delivering and picking up equipment from various locations throughout the city and surrounding area. Other duties include:
- Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment
- Prepare work orders with required equipment
- Organize deliveries and pickups in an efficient manner and “on-time, error free”
- Assembling orders for customers
- Assist in the shop as required
- Ensure company truck is clean inside and out
Our ideal candidates have experience driving a one-tonne truck and pulling/parking trailers. They are mechanically inclined and can make minor repairs and troubleshoot delivery trucks and equipment.
Are you reliable, punctual, and a team-player? Do you thrive from working independently? If so, apply today!
- A valid (non-graduated) Class 5 driver’s license and clean driving abstract is required.
- Own method of transportation to get to and from work is required.
- Willingness to undergo a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening.
- Ability to successfully pass a Fit Test including lifting between 50 and 75 pounds.
- Familiarity with city and surrounding areas is an asset
- Experience in either Traffic-related or Construction industries is an asset.
*This position includes working overtime and being on-call when required.
Why ATS Traffic?
We have always been a family-owned business. When you join ATS, you aren’t just a number: people remember your name and treat you like one of the family!
Do you have a good attitude? Do you do whatever it takes to get the job done? If this sounds like you, we think you’d be a great fit at ATS Traffic – apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.