Location: We are searching for the right candidate, therefore this position has flexibility to report out of either: Winnipeg, Manitoba; Saskatoon or Regina, Saskatchewan; or Ontario.
Status: Permanent, Full-Time
How to Apply: If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application directly to the job posting on ATS Traffic’s careers page: https://www.atstraffic.ca/careers/director-of-business-development-intellitrafik/
Reports To: Executive Vice President, IntelliTrafik
About ATS Traffic
ATS Traffic is a family-owned business that has been getting people home safely since 1966. We provide traffic control, on-street services and signage products and services across Canada, currently operating out of offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley, Kamloops and Winnipeg.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate the ATS Traffic Core Values at work every day:
- Do What’s Right
- Our People Matter
- Trust Through Teamwork
- Striving for Excellence
About the Position
ATS Traffic is currently looking for a Director of Business Development as part of our IntelliTrafik division. This position will be responsible for growing revenue from completed Intelligent Traffic Systems (ITS) projects and the sale of productions through the sales team.
Are you passionate about the traffic technology industry? Do you have a proven track record of consistently exceeding your sales targets and are looking for your next challenge? If so, we want to hear from you!
- Educate internal Account Managers on ITS product and offer support with quotes and answering incoming inquiries.
- Source and write RFP’s for ITS projects, use CRM to track opportunities.
- Consultative Sales; understanding customer issues and propose a solution.
- ITS Educator; speak knowingly about ITS equipment, technology, trends and projects. Present virtually or in person.
- Enhance supplier relations by working collaboratively on project pursuits.
- Tradeshow attendance as required.
- A Masters of Business Administration or equivalent is an asset.
- At least 5 years previous experience within the Traffic Technology Industry is desired.
- Familiarity with Transportation Associate of Canada, ITS Canada is an asset.
- Strong competency in business development with a natural ability to influence and sell product.
- Intermediate computer literacy with Microsoft Office 365: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint are required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required, including public speaking and presentation skills.
Why Choose ATS Traffic?
We have always been a family-owned business. When you join ATS, you aren’t just a number: people remember your name and treat you like one of the family! You’ll be working with a team you can trust, and you’ll be excited to come in on Monday morning.
Other perks include:
- Paid Vacation Time and Personal Days
- A Health Spending Account and a Wellness Account
- RRSP Matching Program
- Annual Christmas closure of all branches
- Regular company events like barbecues and holiday parties
Do you have a good attitude? Are you unafraid to speak up and tell us what you think? Do you work for a higher purpose? Do you do whatever it takes to get the job done? If this sounds like you, we think you’d be a great fit at ATS Traffic – apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.