Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Status: Permanent, Full-Time
Shift: 40 hours/week, Monday – Thursday or Tuesday – Friday, 6 AM – 4:30 PM.
How to Apply: If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application to the posting on our website here: https://www.atstraffic.ca/career-info/postings/fabrication-labourer/
About ATS Traffic
ATS Traffic is a family-owned business that has been getting people home safety since 1966. We provide traffic control, on-street services and signage products and services across Canada, currently operating out of offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Kamloops, Langley and Winnipeg.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate the ATS Traffic Core Values at work every day:
- Do What’s Right
- Our People Matter
- Trust Through Teamwork
- Striving for Excellence
About the Position
ATS Traffic is currently looking for TWO additional members to join our Fabrication Department. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to work with their hands! This position will work with raw material and prepare it to be made into signage and equipment.
Are you an individual who enjoys working independently as part of a customer focused team? Are you self-motivated and love prioritizing your work for the day? If so, we want to hear from you!
- Trimming, rolling, etching, shearing, and punching aluminum in preparation for the next stage of production.
- Painting wood and various materials.
- Providing assistance to the CNC operator, welders and iron workers as needed.
- Driving forklift as required.
- Track inventory and maintaining min and max levels for production.
- Care and maintenance of machines, maintain a safe workspace.
- Forklift certification and operating experience is desired, but not an asset.
- Ability to pass a fit test including lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Previous experience in the manufacturing, production or fabrication environment is desired.
We are willing to provide training to the right candidate. If you feel you would be a fit at ATS Traffic, submit your application today!
Why Choose ATS Traffic?
We have always been a family-owned business. When you join ATS, you aren’t just a number: people remember your name and treat you like one of the family! You’ll be working with a team you can trust, and you’ll be excited to come in on Monday morning.
Do you have a good attitude? Are you unafraid to speak up and tell us what you think? Do you work for a higher purpose? Do you do whatever it takes to get the job done? If this sounds like you, we think you’d be a great fit at ATS Traffic – apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.