Location: Kamloops, BC
Employment Status: Casual, lots of projects and hours are available!
How to Apply: Submit your application directly to the job posting on our website here: https://www.atstraffic.ca/career-info/postings/flaggers-and-traffic-technicians-wanted/
About ATS Traffic
ATS Traffic is a family-owned business that has been getting people home safely since 1966. We provide traffic control, on-street services and signage products and services across Canada, currently operating out of offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley, Kamloops and Winnipeg.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate the ATS Traffic Core Values at work every day:
- Do What’s Right
- Our People Matter
- Trust Through Teamwork
- Striving for Excellence
About the Positions
ATS Traffic Kamloops is looking for EIGHT new team members to join us for the 2021 season! Do you enjoy working outdoors in all types of weather? Are you motivated, hardworking and looking for your new opportunity?
If so, consider joining ATS Traffic’s On-Street Services department as a TCP and/or LCT, also known as a Traffic Technician and/or Flagger! These positions will operate as part of the Trans Mountain Pipeline project on a “casual” basis depending on employee availability and on-going projects. Please ensure to complete the below questionnaire to let us know your availability!
Directs traffic and ensures safety on the roads. They signal vehicles when to slow down, stop, and when it’s safe to proceed.
Conducting traffic control around cities, construction sites and major events such as music festivals or sporting events. Traffic Technicians design safe lane closures and traffic detours with physical setup and removal of devices such as barricades, pylons, signage and digital messaging boards.
- A valid (non-graduated) Class 5 driver’s license and clean driving abstract is required to drive our company vehicles, however it is not required for the job.
- Own method of transportation to get to and from work is preferred.
- As this is a safety-sensitive position, all employees must undergo and pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening. This includes use of marijuana, medical or non.
- Ability to successfully pass a Fit Test including lifting between 50 and 75 pounds.
- Experience in either Traffic Control or Construction industries is an asset.
Why ATS Traffic?
We have always been a family-owned business. When you join ATS, you aren’t just a number: people remember your name and treat you like one of the family!
Do you have a good attitude? Do you do whatever it takes to get the job done? If this sounds like you, we think you’d be a great fit at ATS Traffic – apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.