Location: Kamloops, BC
Status: Permanent, Full-Time
Reports To: Director of Sales, Southern Alberta
How to Apply: If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application to the posting on our website here: https://www.atstraffic.ca/career-info/postings/account-manager/
About ATS Traffic
ATS Traffic is a family-owned business that has been getting people home safely since 1966. We provide traffic control, on-street services and signage products and services across Canada, currently operating out of offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley, Kamloops and Winnipeg.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate the ATS Traffic Core Values at work every day:
- Do What’s Right
- Our People Matter
- Trust Through Teamwork
- Striving for Excellence
About the Position
ATS Traffic is currently looking for a New Business Development Representative to join our new branch in Kamloops, British Columbia. This position will be responsible for increasing profitable revenue through new account acquisition and establishing a presence in the market.
Our ideal candidate is a hunter! You are a creative and enthusiastic individual with previous experience sourcing and signing new clients and business. You are knowledgeable and have a knack for building relationships with customers.
Do you possess the ability to determine customer needs and develop creative value-added solutions? Are you a multi-tasking extraordinaire able to balance multiple clients and leads at the same time? If this sounds like you, submit your application today!
- Developing leads, prospecting and cold calling potential clients and customers.
- Attract, establish and build relationships with new customers.
- The ability to execute customer discovery to determine needs and creative value-added solutions.
- Superior time management, organizational, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with the ability to speak confidently in groups.
- General mathematical and budgeting skills.
- Post secondary education in Business Administration, Finance or any other related field is desired.
- A minimum of 3 years’ progressive Direct Sales experience in a similar role with proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Previous experience in the traffic or similar industry is an asset.
Why Choose ATS Traffic?
We have always been a family-owned business. When you join ATS, you aren’t just a number: people remember your name and treat you like one of the family! You’ll be working with a team you can trust, and you’ll be excited to come in on Monday morning.
Other perks include:
- RRSP Matching Program
- Health Spending Account and Healthy Lifestyle Spending Account
- Competitive benefits package
- Regular company events like barbecues and holiday parties
Do you have a good attitude? Are you unafraid to speak up and tell us what you think? Do you work for a higher purpose? Do you do whatever it takes to get the job done? If this sounds like you, we think you’d be a great fit at ATS Traffic – apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.