Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Status: Full-Time, Seasonal Contract. We have two warehouse positions available, one is expected to join us for the summer months until August 31, 2021 and the other is expected to be an 18 month term. Students are welcome to apply!
How to Apply: If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application to the posting on our website found here: https://www.atstraffic.ca/career-info/postings/seasonal-warehouse-labourer/
About ATS Traffic
ATS Traffic is a family-owned business that has been getting people home safely since 1966. We provide traffic control, on-street services and signage products and services across Canada, currently operating out of offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley and Winnipeg.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate the ATS Traffic Core Values at work every day:
- Do What’s Right
- Our People Matter
- Trust Through Teamwork
- Striving for Excellence
About the Position
ATS Traffic is currently looking for TWO Warehouse Labourers to join our Warehouse department for the 2021 season. These roles will be responsible for prepping inventory for rental or sale, preparing orders and maintaining a clean environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is organized and willing to learn!
Are you customer service oriented? Do you thrive working alongside a fun team? If so, submit your application today!
- Prepare sales and rental orders with required equipment
- Present a positive and professional image to all customers, visitors, suppliers and stakeholders
- Organize and maintain tidiness of warehouse
- Participate in 6S Lean program
- Provide assistance to the Shipping and Production departments as required
- We are looking for a reliable, punctual team player to join us!
- Forklift Certification and previous operation experience is an asset
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and fit test (lifting approximately 40 lbs) is required. *Note: As this is a safety sensitive position, we have a zero-tolerance policy for the use of medical and recreational marijuana.
We are willing to provide training to the right candidate. If you feel you would be a fit at ATS Traffic, submit your application today!
Why Choose ATS Traffic?
We have always been a family-owned business. When you join ATS, you aren’t just a number: people remember your name and treat you like one of the family! You’ll be working with a team you can trust, and you’ll be excited to come in on Monday morning.
Do you have a good attitude? Are you unafraid to speak up and tell us what you think? Do you work for a higher purpose? Do you do whatever it takes to get the job done? If this sounds like you, we think you’d be a great fit at ATS Traffic – apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.