Location: Langley, BC.
Employment Status: Permanent, Full-Time (40 hours/week, Monday to Friday)
How to Apply: Submit your application directly to the job posting on our website here: https://www.atstraffic.ca/career-info/postings/shop-labourer-and-installer/
About ATS Traffic
ATS Traffic is a family-owned business that has been getting people home safely since 1966. We provide traffic control, on-street services and signage products and services across Canada, currently operating out of offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley, Kamloops and Winnipeg.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate the ATS Traffic Core Values at work every day:
- Do What’s Right
- Our People Matter
- Trust Through Teamwork
- Striving for Excellence
About the Position
ATS Traffic Langley is looking for a “jack/jill-of-all-trades” Shop Labourer and Installer to join our team! In this position no two days are the same; you could be assisting the sales or rentals departments, be on the road installing our product, or working in shipping and receiving. Duties include:
- Installing signs, posts parking blocks, speed bumps, solar beacons, quad guard and other crash systems
- Repairing our Ver-Mac Boards
- Maintaining rental fleet
- Assisting the install crew with lane closures or road work as needed
- Assist walk-in customers looking to purchase or rent equipment
- Loading trucks for delivery, delivering product to customers
- Ensuring the shop is tidy and LEAN, other duties as required.
Are you customer service oriented? Are you handy, enjoy working with your hands and installing/fixing things? If so, apply today!
- A valid (non-graduated) Class 5 driver’s license and clean driving abstract is required to drive our company vehicles.
- Own method of transportation to get to and from work is preferred.
- As this is a safety-sensitive position, all employees must undergo and pass a pre-employment Drug and Alcohol screening. *Note: This includes the use of medical or recreational marijuana, we have a zero tolerance policy for safety-sensitive roles.
- Ability to successfully pass a Fit Test including lifting between 50 and 75 pounds.
- Experience in either shipping, sales, or shop type environments is an asset.
Why ATS Traffic?
We have always been a family-owned business. When you join ATS, you aren’t just a number: people remember your name and treat you like one of the family!
Do you have a good attitude? Do you do whatever it takes to get the job done? If this sounds like you, we think you’d be a great fit at ATS Traffic – apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.