Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Status: Permanent, Full-Time
Reports To: VP of Finance
How to Apply: If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application to the posting on our website here: https://www.atstraffic.ca/career-info/postings/supply-chain-manager/
About ATS Traffic
ATS Traffic is a family-owned business that has been getting people home safely since 1966. We provide traffic control, on-street services and signage products and services across Canada, currently operating out of offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley and Winnipeg.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate the ATS Traffic Core Values at work every day:
- Do What’s Right
- Our People Matter
- Trust Through Teamwork
- Striving for Excellence
About the Position
ATS Traffic is currently looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join our Corporate Office in Edmonton, Alberta. This position will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy to maximize efficiency and productivity.
Our ideal candidate is highly organized with a strong background in problem solving and analytical thinking. We are looking for an experienced supply chain professional who is ready to share their knowledge by leading, training and mentoring their employees to increase the overall skill level of the department.
Do you possess the ability to conceptualize big-picture projects and foresee potential challenges? Are you a skilled professional communicator who thrives from negotiating with vendors? If this sounds like you, submit your application today!
- Lead the supply chain team, create and measure team goals to improve effectiveness.
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy including but not limited to process improvements, identification, qualification, and selection of vendors for the procurement of equipment, products, services and supplier management.
- Develop and implement Supply Chain strategies that improve on-time deliveries, use technology to enhance visibility and inventory tracking, increase speed-to-delivery with on-demand fulfillment and satisfies customer demand with agile inventory strategies.
- Establish “true” costing of inventory.
- Participate in the evaluation and implementation of ERP enhancements.
- Ensure standards are in accordance with our Company Core Values.
- Develop and implement global procurement strategies.
- Post secondary education in Business Administration, Finance, Supply Chain or a related field is desired.
- Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP) designation an asset.
- Experience managing and improving supply chain data, information and processes.
- Previous leadership experience is an asset, but not required.
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years’ progressive experience in Procurement and Logistics in a service-related industry. Preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate multi-product buying across multiple vendors and suppliers, both national and international.
Why Choose ATS Traffic?
We have always been a family-owned business. When you join ATS, you aren’t just a number: people remember your name and treat you like one of the family! You’ll be working with a team you can trust, and you’ll be excited to come in on Monday morning.
Other perks include:
- RRSP Matching Program
- Health Spending Account and Healthy Lifestyle Spending Account
- Competitive benefits package
- Regular company events like barbecues and holiday parties
Do you have a good attitude? Are you unafraid to speak up and tell us what you think? Do you work for a higher purpose? Do you do whatever it takes to get the job done? If this sounds like you, we think you’d be a great fit at ATS Traffic – apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.