Location: Calgary, Alberta
Status: Casual, Full Time Hours
How to Apply: If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application to the posting on our website here: https://www.atstraffic.ca/career-info/postings/warehouse-labourer-calgary/
About ATS Traffic
ATS Traffic is a family-owned business that has been getting people home safely since 1966. We provide traffic control, on-street services and signage products and services across Canada, currently operating out of offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley, Kamloops and Winnipeg.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate the ATS Traffic Core Values at work every day:
- Do What’s Right
- Our People Matter
- Trust Through Teamwork
- Striving for Excellence
About the Position
ATS Traffic Calgary is looking for two warehouse laborers to assist with our Shipping and Receiving department! This position will be responsible for preparing inventory, sales and rental orders, loading and unloading equipment, delivery of orders and maintaining a clean warehouse.
Are you customer service oriented? Do you thrive working alongside a fun team? If so, submit your application today!
- Preparing product to be shipped
- Assist incoming customers with order pick up and loading
- Ensure proper packaging of products and assembly as required
- Communicate with customers and various carriers
- Use knowledge of safe packing methods, time management and prioritization skills for orders
- Provide assistance to the On-Street Services and Production departments is required
- Maintain and organize inventory including min and max levels
- Ensure deliveries go out customers On-Time, Error Free
- Support a tidy workplace and 6 Sigma and LEAN initiatives
- Work in the yard as required
- Deliver orders to customers as required
- A valid (non-graduated) Class 5 driver’s license and clean driving abstract is required.
- Own method of transportation to get to and from work is required.
- Approximately 2-3 years previous shipping receiving experience is desired.
- Forklift operator certificate is a definite asset
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-employment Drug and Alcohol+Fit Test, including lifting between 50 and 75 pounds, is required. *As this is a safety sensitive position, there is a zero tolerance policy for the use of medical or recreational marijuana.
- Experience in either Traffic Control or Construction industries is an asset.
We will provide training to the right candidate!
Why Choose ATS Traffic?
We have always been a family-owned business. When you join ATS, you aren’t just a number: people remember your name and treat you like one of the family! You’ll be working with a team you can trust, and you’ll be excited to come in on Monday morning.
Do you have a good attitude? Are you unafraid to speak up and tell us what you think? Do you work for a higher purpose? Do you do whatever it takes to get the job done? If this sounds like you, we think you’d be a great fit at ATS Traffic – apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.