ATS Traffic (www.atstraffic.ca) is Western Canada’s largest traffic sign manufacturer, traffic control product specialist and rental services provider. As a member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, over fifty years in the traffic industry, branches in four provinces across Canada, and over 200 employees, ATS Traffic offers more than road safety products: we get people home safely and on-time every day.
We are currently looking for an energetic and outgoing individual to join our Saskatoon branch sales team to manage an assignment of existing clients and build new relationships with potential customers. You’ll discover endless opportunities to grow revenue by leveraging our extensive product portfolio of traffic management solutions and executing on our Core Values: Do What’s Right, Our People Matter, Trust Through Teamwork and Striving for Excellence.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Growing revenue and profitability through existing & new account development
- Researching business opportunities & developing sales plans
- Initiating, preparing and executing prospecting calls
- Quoting, proposal development and placing client orders
- 3-5 years of direct selling experience (Account Management) preferably in a municipal or construction-based customer environment
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Highly organized and deadline driven
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deliver presentations
- Team Player
- Post-Secondary education in Business or Equivalent
- Experience working in a geographic territory
- Experience using CRM solutions is an asset
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.