About ATS Traffic
ATS Traffic is a family-owned business that has been getting people home safety since 1966. We provide traffic control, on-street services and signage products and services across Canada, currently operating out of offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley and Winnipeg.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate the ATS Traffic Core Values at work every day:
- Do What’s Right
- Our People Matter
- Trust Through Teamwork
- Striving for Excellence
About the Position
At ATS Traffic we are passionate about getting people home safely. We are currently looking for an Account Manager to join our Langley office! This position will be part of the sales team building new relationships with potential customers in addition to managing a portfolio of existing clients.
We are looking for an energetic person who is both results oriented and thrives off of meeting targets, as well as has a strong desire to connect with people and build relationships.
Do you have a strong background in sales and are looking to take the next step in your career? Do you want a competitive base salary PLUS commission? If so, we want to hear from you!
- Building relationships with new and existing clients, assist with revenue growth and profitability
- Research potential business opportunities and develop sales strategies
- Initiate, prepare and execute prospecting calls
- Provide clients with quotes, proposals and place their orders
- 3-5 years of direct selling experience, within a municipal and/or construction-based industries is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills are a must!
- Self-starter who is driven by deadlines and commissions
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deliver presentations
- Post-secondary education in either commerce, arts or equivalent is an asset, although not required
- Experience using CRM solutions is an asset
While the above qualifications are desired, they are not required – we are willing to train the right candidate, so make sure you don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity!
Why Choose ATS Traffic?
We have always been a family-owned business. When you join ATS, you aren’t just a number: people remember your name and treat you like one of the family! You’ll be working with a team you can trust, and you’ll be excited to come in on Monday morning.
Other perks include:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Health Spending Account and Wellness Account
- RRSP Contribution Program
- Regular company events like barbecues and holiday parties
- Commissions on sales
Do you have a good attitude? Are you unafraid to speak up and tell us what you think? Do you work for a higher purpose? Do you do whatever it takes to get the job done? If this sounds like you, we think you’d be a great fit at ATS Traffic – apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.