Location: Langley, BC
Status: Permanent, Full-Time
How to Apply: If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application directly to the posting on our website: https://www.atstraffic.ca/careers/branch-manager-2/
About ATS Traffic
ATS Traffic is a family-owned business that has been getting people home safely since 1966. We provide traffic control, on-street services and signage products and services across Canada, currently operating out of offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Kamloops, Langley and Winnipeg.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate the ATS Traffic Core Values at work every day:
- Do What’s Right
- Our People Matter
- Trust Through Teamwork
- Striving for Excellence
About the Position
ATS Traffic is looking for a skilled Branch Manager to lead our Langley location! This role will focus primarily on providing leadership to the On-Street Services and Customer Service teams. This role is responsible for directing all operational aspects of the branch including sales, administration, customer service, human resources and shipping. The successful applicant will be held accountable for managing costs and margins of the branch.
Our ideal candidate will have a unique combination of education as well as experience in leadership, relationship building and employee engagement. You will have sound judgement and decision-making skills as demonstrated in your previous roles.
Do you thrive in a leadership role? Do you enjoy maximizing each of your employee’s potential by providing proper training, motivation, coaching and development? If so, then we want to hear from you!
- Develop and succeed in meeting branch objectives and targets related to sales, customer service and shipping departments.
- Assess local market conditions, identify current and prospective sales opportunities and develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans for the branch
- Lead the recruitment for branch vacancies, including new employee onboarding and orientation
- Promote and maintain a strong safety program and workplace culture
- Utilizing the LEAN method to promote efficiency and innovation
- Play a key role in employee engagement by addressing employee concerns and conducting performance management
- Oversee all branch financials such as budgeting, cost and margin management
- Manage branch inventory
A unique combination of education and experience will be considered:
- Post-secondary education in either commerce, management, human resources, operations management or equivalent is desired.
- 5+ years of demonstrated leadership experience is required.
- Previous experience in sales is desired. Previous experience in either customer service, operations, or human resources would be an asset.
- Experience in the traffic industry would be an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience working in a LEAN environment is an asset.
Why Choose ATS Traffic?
We have always been a family-owned business. When you join ATS, you aren’t just a number: people remember your name and treat you like one of the family! You’ll be working with a team you can trust, and you’ll be excited to come in on Monday morning.
Other perks include:
- Paid Vacation Time
- A Health Spending Account and a Wellness Account
- RRSP Matching Program
- Regular company events like barbecues and holiday parties!
Do you have a good attitude? Are you unafraid to speak up and tell us what you think? Do you work for a higher purpose? Do you do whatever it takes to get the job done? If this sounds like you, we think you’d be a great fit at ATS Traffic – apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.