About ATS Traffic
ATS Traffic is a family-owned business that has been getting people home safety since 1966. We provide traffic control, on-street services and signage products and services across Canada, currently operating out of offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley and Winnipeg.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate the ATS Traffic Core Values at work every day:
- Do What’s Right
- Our People Matter
- Trust Through Teamwork
- Striving for Excellence
About the Position
Operating out of the Saskatoon office, the Branch Manager’s primary focus is to provide leadership to the On-Street Services and Customer Service teams. This role is responsible for directing all operational aspects of the branch including sales, administration, customer service, human resources and shipping.
Our ideal candidate will have a unique combination of education as well as experience in leadership, relationship building and employee engagement. You will have sound judgement and decision-making skills as demonstrated in your previous roles.
Do you thrive in a leadership role? Do you enjoy maximizing each of your employee’s potential by providing proper training, motivation, coaching and development? If so, then we want to hear from you!
- Develop and succeed in meeting branch objectives and targets related to sales, customer service and shipping departments.
- Assess local market conditions, identify current and prospective sales opportunities and develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans for the branch
- Lead the recruitment for branch vacancies, including new employee onboarding and orientation
- Play a key role in employee engagement by addressing employee concerns and conducting performance management
- Oversee all branch financials such as budgeting, cost and margin management
- Manage branch inventory
- Post-secondary education in either commerce, management, human resources, operations management or equivalent is required.
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience leading a team is required
- Previous experience in either sales, customer service, operations, or human resources would be an asset.
- Experience in either construction, manufacturing or traffic industries would be an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Why Choose ATS Traffic?
We have always been a family-owned business. When you join ATS, you aren’t just a number: people remember your name and treat you like one of the family! You’ll be working with a team you can trust, and you’ll be excited to come in on Monday morning.
Other perks include:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Health Spending Account and Wellness Account
- RRSP Contribution Program
- Regular company events like barbecues and holiday parties
Do you have a good attitude? Are you unafraid to speak up and tell us what you think? Do you work for a higher purpose? Do you do whatever it takes to get the job done? If this sounds like you, we think you’d be a great fit at ATS Traffic – apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.