ATS is a provider of traffic safety road products and services designed to get people home safely every day. ATS is a privately-owned company that was founded in Edmonton and has been in business over 50 years. ATS currently has offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley and Winnipeg.
ATS’ Core Values include: Do What’s Right, Our People Matter, Trust Through Teamwork and Striving for Excellence. We match your skills with a position that challenges and rewards you. We owe our success to the strength and commitment of our employees. If our mission and our values speak to you and would like to join the ATS family read on!
The successful candidate for the Business Analyst role will utilize the ATS Traffic Core Values as a guide for every day work:
- Do What’s Right
- Our People Matter
- Trust Through Teamwork
- Striving for Excellence
ATS Edmonton is looking for an experienced Business Analyst with a wealth of Change Management & process improvement experience to lead a review, evaluation and assessment of all business processes.
The Business Analyst role is fundamental to the success of ATS Traffic by addressing the needs of the business as it pertains to applications and process. Through documentation and training this role will assist the business to find more Lean/efficient processes.
An Business Analyst at ATS Traffic would be:
- Collaborative team player
- Instrumental in assisting the business to implement LEAN processes
- Confident and comfortable in speaking to people at all levels in the company
- Able to listen and guide people to collect the right information to help the business achieve desired outcomes
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluation & assessment of existing business processes
- Provide recommendations for changes/improvements
- Create project management plans to implement changes/improvements
- Assist with the implementation
- 1-5 years project management of large-scale projects
- 1-5 years’ experience in needs analysis
- 1-5 years’ experience with business process review
- 1-5 years’ experience in change leadership
- SQL report writing
- Able to manage change
- Sound organization & planning abilities
- Exceptional problem solving & able to think outside the box
- Customer responsiveness
- Strong written communication skills in particular for documentation
- Familiarity with the Lean methodology
- Experience with Great Plains, SalesPad and TCR would be an asset
Please note that only those candidates selected