ATS is a provider of traffic safety road products and services designed to get people home safely every day. ATS is a privately-owned company that was founded in Edmonton and has been in business for over 50 years. ATS currently has offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley and Winnipeg.
ATS’ Core Values include: Do What’s Right, Our People Matter, Trust Through Teamwork and Striving for Excellence. We match your skills with a position that challenges and rewards you. We owe our success to the strength and commitment of our employees. If our mission and values speak to you and you would like to join the ATS Family, please read on!
The Business Analyst role is fundamental to the success of ATS Traffic by addressing the needs of the business as it pertains to applications and process. Through documentation and training this role will assist the business to find more Lean/ efficient processes.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluation & assessment of existing business processes
- Provide recommendations for changes/improvements
- Create project management plans to implement changes/improvements
- Assist with the implementation
- 1-5 years project management of large-scale projects
- 1-5 years’ experience in needs analysis
- 1-5 years’ experience with business process review
- 1-5 years’ experience in change leadership
- SQL report writing
- Able to manage change
- Sound organization & planning abilities
- Exceptional problem solving & able to think outside the box
- Customer responsiveness
- Strong written communication skills in particular for documentation
- Familiarity with the Lean methodology
- Experience with Great Plains, SalesPad and TCR would be an asset
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.