Location: Regina, SK
Status: Full-Time, Seasonal (expected to end on or before December 1, 2020)
How to Apply: If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application to the posting located our website here: https://www.atstraffic.ca/careers/customer-service-professional-2/
Reports To: Branch Manager, Regina
About ATS Traffic
ATS Traffic is a family-owned business that has been getting people home safely since 1966. We provide traffic control, on-street services and signage products and services across Canada, currently operating out of offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley and Winnipeg.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate the ATS Traffic Core Values at work every day:
- Do What’s Right
- Our People Matter
- Trust Through Teamwork
- Striving for Excellence
About the Position
ATS Traffic is currently looking for a seasonal Customer Service Professional (CSP) to join our Regina branch. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with retail customer service and/or sales background looking for their first experience working within a professional setting!
This position is the first point of contact for customers looking to rent or purchase equipment from ATS. The CSP will handle inquiries for quotes, orders, deliveries and pick-ups, as well as addressing customer concerns as well as taking orders via phone, email and walk-in.
Our ideal candidate is a positive team player with superior time management skills. They will utilize their analytical and mathematical skills to serve our customers in a prompt and professional manner. Are you organized, resourceful and comfortable making decisions? Are you a natural problem-solver who thrives working in a fast-paced work environment? If this sounds like you, submit your application today!
- Data Entry: accurately processing quotes, orders, jobs and tickets for customers in TCR and SalesPad
- Answer and direct all incoming calls, greet walk-in customers
- Invoicing customers promptly
- Promote new products to existing customers
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Take payment on cash sales
- Approximately 2 years’ experience in customer service and/or sales is required.
- Experience using Sales Pad and TCR is an asset.
- Previous experience working in the traffic control/construction industry is an asset.
- Post-secondary and/or customer service training courses are an asset.
- Proficient computer literacy with Microsoft Office 365: Word, Excel, and Outlook are required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
Why Choose ATS Traffic?
We have always been a family-owned business. When you join ATS, you aren’t just a number: people remember your name and treat you like one of the family! You’ll be working with a team you can trust, and you’ll be excited to come in on Monday morning.
Other perks include regular company events like barbecues and holiday parties!
Do you have a good attitude? Are you unafraid to speak up and tell us what you think? Do you work for a higher purpose? Do you do whatever it takes to get the job done? If this sounds like you, we think you’d be a great fit at ATS Traffic – apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.