ATS is a provider of traffic safety road products and services designed to get people home safely every day. ATS is a privately-owned company that was founded in Edmonton and has been in business over 50 years. ATS currently has offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley and Winnipeg.
ATS’ Core Values include: Do What’s Right, Our People Matter, Trust Through Teamwork and Striving for Excellence. We match your skills with a position that challenges and rewards you. We owe our success to the strength and commitment of our employees. If our mission and our values speak to you and would like to join the ATS family read on!
ATS Langley is seeking a hard-working Customer Service Professional who is dependable and is seeking a supportive work environment. In this role you will be the first point of contact for the customers of ATS Traffic. You will be responsible for all steps of our order processes.
At ATS we have a customer service campaign called Service Starts Here. The Customer Service Professional position is vital as in this role you provide service directly to our customers. We want an individual who is passionate about Customer Service and takes the time to understand the customers’ needs.
Our Customer Service Professional position is fundamental to the success of ATS Traffic as they the first point of contact a customer has with ATS.
A Customer Service Professional at ATS Traffic would:
- Make a great first impression
- Be passionate about customer service
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Data Entry – process quotes & incoming orders via phone/email/walk-in
- Answering & directing all incoming calls/Greet walk-in customers
- Processing of Return Merchandise Authorization’s (RMA’s)
- Customer invoicingQualifications:
- High School Diploma
- 2- 5 years of office experience or applicable Customer Service Experience (i.e.) Order Desk/Inside Sales
- Strong verbal & written communications skills including proper spelling, grammar & punctuation
- Effective organizational skills including time management, & ability to prioritize
- Ability to handle a fast paced work environment
- Proficient with MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Post -Secondary education in Office Administration or Business is an asset
- Experience in the Traffic Control/Construction industry is an asset
- Familiarity with SalesPad & TCR is an asset
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.