Position Status: Permanent, Full-Time, however we are willing to accommodate part-time hours for the right candidate!
Schedule: Core working hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM, however we are willing to accommodate for the right candidate!
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Wage: $16.00 – $20.50 per hour. This is a salaried position with full employee benefits.
How to Apply: Please submit your resume directly to the job posting via our website: https://www.atstraffic.ca/careers/customer-service-professional/
About the Position
At ATS, our Customer Service Professionals (CSP’s) are an integral part of our team. They are at the forefront of our business providing superior service and sales support to customers. The Customer Service Team is a fast-paced environment requiring the incumbent to prioritize and multi-task both independently and as part of the team.
Our ideal candidate is a positive, self-driven individual with a natural “people person” type disposition! As a CSP you are friendly, approachable and have a strong ability to develop personal relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate must have strong interpersonal communication skills; you must have the ability to speak knowledgably and confidently to customers regarding ATS product selection and provide suggestions.
Do you thrive working within a fast-paced environment alongside a high functioning team? If so, apply today!
- Provide prompt and accurate replies to customer inquiries, both internal and external.
- Accurate and efficient data entry for customer invoicing, providing product quotes and processing customer orders.
- Receive customer orders either over the phone, through e-mail or walk in, provide details to sales team.
- Process customer returns of merchandise
- Grade 12 High School Diploma
- Intermediate to advanced skills in a variety of computer systems including MS Office Suite products
- Two years customer service and/or Inside Sales experience is an asset
- Order desk experience is an asset
- Experience in the Traffic Control/Construction Industry is an asset
Why Choose ATS Traffic?
We have always been a family-owned business. When you join ATS, you aren’t just a number: people remember your name and treat you like one of the family! You’ll be working with a team you can trust, and you’ll be excited to come in on Monday morning.
Other perks include:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Health Spending Account and Wellness Account
- RRSP Contribution Program
- Regular company events like barbecues and holiday parties
Do you have a good attitude? Are you unafraid to speak up and tell us what you think? Do you work for a higher purpose? Do you do whatever it takes to get the job done? If this sounds like you, we think you’d be a great fit at ATS Traffic – apply today!
About ATS Traffic
ATS Traffic is a family-owned business that has been getting people home safety since 1966. We provide traffic control, on-street services and signage products and services across Canada, currently operating out of offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley and Winnipeg.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate the ATS Traffic Core Values at work every day:
- Do What’s Right
- Our People Matter
- Trust Through Teamwork
- Striving for Excellence
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.