ATS is a provider of traffic safety road products and services designed to get people home safely every day. ATS is a privately-owned company that was founded in Edmonton and has been in business over 50 years. ATS currently has offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley and Winnipeg.
ATS’ Core Values include: Do What’s Right, Our People Matter, Trust Through Teamwork and Striving for Excellence. We match your skills with a position that challenges and rewards you. We owe our success to the strength and commitment of our employees. If our mission and our values speak to you and would like to join the ATS family read on!
ATS Edmonton is looking for a customer focused IT Professional to provide front -line technical support to our Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Winnipeg and Langley users.
The successful candidate for the Installer role will utilize the ATS Traffic Core Values as a guide for every day work:
- Do What’s Right
- Our People Matter
- Trust Through Teamwork
- Striving for Excellence
An IT Support Analyst at ATS Traffic would:
- Have excellent diagnostic & problem-solving skills
- Have strong verbal communication skills
- Be able to collaborate with other members of the IT Team
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Resolve help desk issues including troubleshooting hardware, software and business applications issues.
- Participate in installing, configuring, developing and documenting systems.
- Perform administration duties including: Office 365, Active Directory Services (ADS), Mobility Management and Hardware Inventory Management.
- 1-5 years of recent end-user desktop support
- Microsoft Office 2013 -2016, Windows 7, 8 & 10 and Office 365
- Solid working knowledge of computer software
- Sound knowledge & experience with printer/peripheral device troubleshooting
- Experience providing support for smartphones & tablets
- Experience with remote support for different locations
- Familiarity with Lenovo computers
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.