Location: Edmonton, AB
Status: Permanent, Full-Time
How to Apply: If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application directly to the job posting on ATS Traffic’s careers page: https://www.atstraffic.ca/careers/digital-marketing-specialist/
Reports To: Marketing Manager
About ATS Traffic
ATS Traffic is a family-owned business that has been getting people home safely since 1966. We provide traffic control, on-street services and signage products and services across Canada, currently operating out of offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley, Kamloops and Winnipeg.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate the ATS Traffic Core Values at work every day:
- Do What’s Right
- Our People Matter
- Trust Through Teamwork
- Striving for Excellence
About the Position
ATS Traffic is currently looking for an ecommerce evangelist to join our talented Marketing team at our Corporate Office in Edmonton, Alberta. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys using data in fruitful and insightful ways to evaluate and improve our data-driven and customer-centric marketing efforts!
This position will create and optimize product listings for our online store, support online order processing, and maintain marketing data integrity. Responsible for various e-commerce and merchandising strategies from inception (research and development) to execution (implementation and reporting), this role would be tasked with ensuring our product information is current, engaging and optimized.
By utilizing a variety of technology and integrated tools, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for capturing, organizing, and deciphering data for use in sales reporting and marketing campaigns. Our ideal candidate would have the ability to quickly learn and work with new software and systems while being productive in a collaborative, cross-functional, and fast-paced environment. Continuously striving for better conversion rates on our vast product portfolio, you will need to work closely with various ATS Traffic departments, including Operations, Sales, Purchasing, Accounting, Design, and Marketing.
In this position, you will have access to industry-leading marketing tools and the latest technology to further develop your skills in lead nurturing, campaign automation, content creation, analytics and more.
Are you highly organized, proactive, and innovative with a passion for digital marketing? Do you have exceptional attention to detail and the ability to plan strategically, exploit your resourcefulness creatively, and manage multiple tasks and projects in parallel? If this sounds like you submit your application today!
- Create, publish, and update all product information (such product images and descriptions) on ecommerce platform and company website. Ensure accuracy, completeness, and conversion optimization.
- Work with multiple departments to funnel orders and customer inquires.
- Coordinate with Marketing team and product vendor contacts to build product content library.
- Deploy latest e-commerce merchandising best practices with emphasis on the user experience!
- Serve as main point of contact for online store technical issues and end-user support, including new account setup, order management and diagnosis of technical issues.
- Manage CRM records, including leads, marketing lists, and email subscribers.
- Analyze product sales and provide relevant and actionable insight.
- Utilize historical data to improve creative on-brand strategies and campaigns to drive new customer acquisition and strengthen customer retention.
A combination of education and experience will be considered;
- Post secondary diploma or degree with concentration in Marketing, Communications, Administration or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ experience in a digital marketing and/or related role.
- Previous experience in the below is considered an asset:
- Merchandising, online marketing and e-commerce
- Adobe Creative Suite and Office 365
- CRM or other sales software
- Basic knowledge of CMS, HTML and CSS
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing strategies including Google Analytics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must!
Why Choose ATS Traffic?
We have always been a family-owned business. When you join ATS, you aren’t just a number: people remember your name and treat you like one of the family! You’ll be working with a team you can trust, and you’ll be excited to come in on Monday morning.
Other perks include:
- 3-Weeks Paid Vacation Time and Personal Days
- A Health Spending Account and a Wellness Account
- RRSP Matching Program
- Annual Christmas closure of all branches
- Regular company events like barbecues and holiday parties
Do you have a good attitude? Are you unafraid to speak up and tell us what you think? Do you work for a higher purpose? Do you do whatever it takes to get the job done? If this sounds like you, we think you’d be a great fit at ATS Traffic – apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.