Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Direct Report: Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing
How to Apply: Please submit your resume directly to the job posting located on our website here: https://www.atstraffic.ca/careers/director-intelligent-traffic-systems-its/
About ATS Traffic
ATS Traffic is a family-owned business that has been getting people home safely since 1966. We provide traffic control, on-street services and signage products and services across Canada, currently operating out of offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley and Winnipeg.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate the ATS Traffic Core Values at work every day:
- Do What’s Right
- Our People Matter
- Trust Through Teamwork
- Striving for Excellence
About the Position
ATS Traffic has an exciting new opportunity to join our Edmonton Corporate Office! The Director of Business Development, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) will continually educate, promote and grow Solutions Category to ATS Traffic’s internal and external customers. The successful applicant will be a creative thinker equipped with superior communication skills and demonstrated experience making sound decisions.
Our ideal front runner will be a natural leader with the ability to provide influence with vendors and stakeholders, able to analyze situations from a high level and present potential solutions to the target audiences. You can work well under pressure while providing motivation to your team to tackle deadlines!
Think this sounds like you? Apply today!
- Provide expertise and support to all ATS Traffic Account Managers
- Have a comprehensive knowledge in Solution Category, including being the main driver and acting as the lead educator
- Develop and maintain the internal educational platform
- Execute Vision Sessions to ATS Customers
- Market research growth opportunities, competitive analysis in Solution Category, including engagement with exclusive product partners to promote and grow adoption in regional marketplaces.
- Develop a regional business plan to assist in the growth in the marketplace
- Provide recommendations of products and services mix
- Provide monthly project reporting on Solution Category for past, present and future sales
- Decision making
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Team player
- A combination of post-secondary education and experience is required; either a degree in either Business, Communications or equivalent with related experience, or a minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in the industry
- Experience in developing a product portfolio educational platform is an asset
- 5+ years’ proven sales experience with an ability to grow a business unit
Why Choose ATS Traffic?
We have always been a family-owned business. When you join ATS, you aren’t just a number: people remember your name and treat you like one of the family! You’ll be working with a team you can trust, and you’ll be excited to come in on Monday morning.
Other perks include:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Commission and bonus structure
- Health Spending Account and Wellness Account
- RRSP Contribution Program
- Regular company events like barbecues and holiday parties
Do you have a good attitude? Are you unafraid to speak up and tell us what you think? Do you work for a higher purpose? Do you do whatever it takes to get the job done? If this sounds like you, we think you’d be a great fit at ATS Traffic – apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.