ATS Traffic (www.atstraffic.ca) is Western Canada’s largest traffic sign manufacturer, traffic control product specialist and rental services provider. As a member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, over fifty years in the traffic industry, branches in four provinces across Canada, and over 200 employees, ATS Traffic offers more than road safety products: we get people home safely and on-time every day.
We currently have an opening in our Edmonton Head Office for an experienced professional to plan, design, and direct the efforts of the Alberta Sales team towards the successful achievement of the sales, revenue, profitability, product mix and sales expense targets. You will be responsible to grow revenue and profitability in our largest branch by leveraging our extensive product portfolio of traffic management solutions and executing on our Core Values: Do What’s Right, Our People Matter, Trust Through Teamwork and Striving for Excellence.
A Director of Sales -Alberta at ATS Traffic would:
- Be a strategic thinker
- Have the ability to challenge & inspire growth
- Be able to coach, mentor & inspire team
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop a business plan that encompasses sales, revenue, expense control
- Promote & grow the business in the Alberta marketplace
- Collaborate with the Alberta Account Managers to maintain & grow key accounts
- Management of the Sales administration function, operational performance reporting and streamlining processes & systems
- 5+ years in a Sales leadership role
- Bachelor of Commerce degree is preferred
- Experience developing & executing strategic and tactical sales plans
- Proven track record meeting & exceeding sales targets/objectives
- Strong consultive sales skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Traffic Industry experience is an asset
- Experience in Road Construction, Government, Transportation & Municipal agencies or Oil & Gas is desirable
- Proven ability to attract, retain and lead successful performers would be an asset
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.