ATS is a provider of traffic safety road products and services designed to get people home safely every day. ATS is a privately-owned company that was founded in Edmonton and has been in business over 50 years. ATS currently has offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley and Winnipeg.
ATS’ Core Values include: Do What’s Right, Our People Matter, Trust Through Teamwork and Striving for Excellence. We match your skills with a position that challenges and rewards you. We owe our success to the strength and commitment of our employees. If our mission and our values speak to you and would like to join the ATS family read on!
ATS Edmonton is looking for a highly organized and customer focussed team player to coordinate the dispatching of Rental delivery/returns and Traffic Control jobs within the OSS department. This role will also be responsible for the delivery and pickup of fleet vehicles to and from various service providers.
A Dispatcher at ATS Traffic would:
- Have a high degree of organizational skills
- Able to prioritize & reprioritize based on work demands
- Have exceptional customer service skills
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling our Traffic Technicians
- Maintain the dispatch board and schedule
- Ensure the accuracy of the rental customer’s information prior to dispatching
- Forecasting workload for the team on a weekly basis
- Act as a liaison for customers regarding work
- High School diploma
- 2-3 years’ dispatching experience
- Know the city well & have the ability to read and understand maps (Route planning skills)
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office 365 Operating System
- Team player
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Experience in the Traffic Control industry is an asset, but training will be provided to the right candidate
- Previous experience with Lean Manufacturing is an asset
- Previous supervisory skills are an asset
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.