Location: Calgary, AB
Employment Status: Permanent, Full Time
How to Apply: Submit your application directly to the job posting on our website here: https://www.atstraffic.ca/careers/electronic-engineer-technician/
About ATS Traffic
ATS Traffic is a family-owned business that has been getting people home safely since 1966. We provide traffic control, on-street services and signage products and services across Canada, currently operating out of offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Kamloops and Langley.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate the ATS Traffic Core Values at work every day:
- Do What’s Right
- Our People Matter
- Trust Through Teamwork
- Striving for Excellence
About the Position
ATS Traffic Calgary is seeking an entry level position for Electronic Engineer Technician to join our team! This position is responsible for assisting in technical support and maintenance of fleet electronics, providing sales support pertaining to product and trouble shoot training on all vendor products such as Ver-Mac.
- Repair and Maintenance of local rental and customer fleet
- Prepare consignment stock for sales and rentals
- Be the main liaison for product ordered from vendors
- Ensure a positive and professional image of the warehouse with all incoming customers, visitors and suppliers.
- Support a tidy workplace and 6 Sigma and LEAN initiatives
- Able to work in all types of weather and take afterhours calls
Our ideal candidate works well independently and thrives from working on a deadline! Does this sound like you? If so, apply today!
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology or a related field is required
- A valid (non-graduated) Class 5 driver’s license and clean driving abstract is required
- Willingness to undergo a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
- Knowledge of networking along with hardware and software experience is an asset
- Knowledge of print reading and motor controls (A.C and D.C) an asset
Why ATS Traffic?
We have always been a family-owned business. When you join ATS, you aren’t just a number: people remember your name and treat you like one of the family!
Do you have a good attitude? Do you do whatever it takes to get the job done? If this sounds like you, we think you’d be a great fit at ATS Traffic – apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.