ATS Traffic is seeking a talented professional Executive Vice President to join our team in a growing manufacturing/sales/production environment with locations in Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba. Our new Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing will replace our current retiring leader. This position will report directly to our CEO.
This role requires a strategic thinker who has the drive and determination to move our company toward growth and greater profitability while being a respected leader in the organization. Your personal core values will match our core values of:
Doing what’s right
Our people matter
Trust through teamwork
Striving for Excellence
This position will be accountable for:
- Create and implement strategic vision for sales and marketing
- Drive a customer service environment that results in a high level of customer satisfaction
- Develop and oversee the sales budget
- Responsible for meeting annual financial targets
- Define optimal sales force structure
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
- Manage sales teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth
- Definition and oversight of sales and marketing compensation to ensure successful sales and marketing teams
- Identify sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Oversee new product acquisition and implementation strategies
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting, where required, to make relevant decisions and comply with partner requirements
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to the business
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
Your qualifications will include a degree in Commerce, Business or Marketing, and 10 or more years experience in a leadership role (preferably a senior leadership role). Experience in the delivery of traffic services marketplace would be an asset.
Your skills will include experience in strategic planning, a proven ability to work to the plan, understanding and application of revenue generation techniques, negotiation skills, and proven leadership of a large sales focused team. A high degree of financial acumen will be required.
While we thank all candidates who express interest in the position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.