About ATS Traffic
ATS Traffic is a family-owned business that has been getting people home safety since 1966. We provide traffic control, on-street services and signage products and services across Canada, currently operating out of offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley and Winnipeg.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate the ATS Traffic Core Values at work every day:
- Do What’s Right
- Our People Matter
- Trust Through Teamwork
- Striving for Excellence
About the Positions
ATS Traffic in Calgary is looking for 3 experienced supervisors to work on a 3 month project in the Calgary and surrounding area. This role will generally work 12 hour days, 6 days a week (day and night shifts available) throughout Southern Alberta.
The successful candidates will be able to coach, mentor and motivate their crews to meet project deadlines and reach their potential! We are looking for a self-starter with a strong work ethic who can lead by example.
- Leading a crew of Install Technicians, this position is responsible for overseeing the day to day production in the field
- Responsible for meeting schedule expectations, and maintain production rates
- Work alongside the crew to complete installations
- Document progress daily, compile weekly reports
- Address any customer issues that may arise
- Complete all time sheets for themselves and their crews
- 2-5 years of Guardrail Installation experience is preferred including operating post-pounders and skid steers
- 3+ years’ experience in a supervisory capacity in the construction industry
- Leadership for Safety Excellence certificate
- Must have a valid class 5 non GDL driving licence, clean abstract & own vehicle to get to and from work
- Willingness and ability to pass a drug and alcohol screening and Fit Test
- Ground Disturbance Level II or Supervisory
- Previous experience in highway maintenance and traffic control is an asset
Starting Date: June 2019
Why Choose ATS Traffic?
We have always been a family-owned business. When you join ATS, you aren’t just a number: people remember your name and treat you like one of the family! You’ll be working with a team you can trust, and you’ll be excited to come in to work and be part of an excellent team.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.