ATS is a provider of traffic safety road products and services designed to get people home safely every day. ATS is a privately-owned company that was founded in Edmonton and has been in business over 50 years. ATS currently has offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley and Winnipeg.
ATS’ Core Values include: Do What’s Right, Our People Matter, Trust Through Teamwork and Striving for Excellence. We match your skills with a position that challenges and rewards you. We owe our success to the strength and commitment of our employees. If our mission and our values speak to you and would like to join the ATS family read on!
ATS Edmonton is seeking an independent, highly organized and reliable individual to coordinate all projects/jobs for our Sign Installation team and our Guardrail Installation team.
An Install Coordinator at ATS Traffic would:
- Be able to act as the “right hand” to the Installations Manager
- Have the ability to communicate and collaborate with various departments
- Able to provide direction
- Have the ability to be forward thinking & proactive
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the scheduling of all Install jobs (Sign Installations & Guardrail Installation).
- Coordinate all transportation & equipment needs for all Install jobs.
- Providing customer service to Install customers on behalf of the crews including confirming details & resolving any issues that may arise.
- Coordinate & arrange locates with Alberta One Call.
- Communicating with the Sales team regarding any changes to orders (jobs).
- Working alongside the Shipping department to ensure products are ready and correct.
- Previous experience in a role coordinating & scheduling teams is preferred
- Previous customer service experience
- A high degree of organizational & planning skills
- Able to prioritize & handle multiple projects at the same time
- Customer service orientated/focused
- Able to work in a team & independently with minimal supervision
- Strong computer skills with MS Outlook & Excel
- Previous experience in the Sign/Traffic industry is preferred, however training will be provided to the right candidate.
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.