About ATS Traffic
ATS Traffic is a family-owned business that has been getting people home safety since 1966. We provide traffic control, on-street services and signage products and services across Canada, currently operating out of offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley and Winnipeg.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate the ATS Traffic Core Values at work every day:
- Do What’s Right
- Our People Matter
- Trust Through Teamwork
- Striving for Excellence
About the Position
ATS Traffic in Langley is looking for an Installer/Labourer to join our Installations team! This position will be primarily responsible for installations of construction safety products and signs such as: posts, parking curbs, speed bumps, solar beacons and crash systems, as per the customer’s order and specifications.
The Installer role is fundamental to the success of ATS Traffic as not only do we sell Traffic related products we provide the service. ATS Traffic is a one-stop shop of everything Traffic where the products we install help save lives.
Are you comfortable reading blueprints and maps? Do you enjoy working independently, both with your hands as well as providing top notch customer service? If so, we want to hear from you!
- Install required products in a safe, professional and timely manner
- Advise customers on their installation needs and recommend additional products or services
- Resolve any client issues with their Installations
- Maintain Installation equipment, Install truck and associated inventories
- General yard organization and maintenance
- Assist with shipping and rentals as required
- A valid (non-graduated) Class 5 driver’s license and clean driving abstract
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift between 50 – 75 pounds
- Must have own vehicle to get to and from work
- Willingness and ability to successful pass a drug and alcohol screening and Fit Test
- Technically and mechanically inclined, previous experience using hand and power tools is an asset.
Wage: $25 – $27.50
This position is required to work overtime including evenings and weekends.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to get their foot in the door with a top tier company. We will provide all necessary job training to the right candidate – apply today!
Why Choose ATS Traffic?
We have always been a family-owned business. When you join ATS, you aren’t just a number: people remember your name and treat you like one of the family! You’ll be working with a team you can trust, and you’ll be excited to come in on Monday morning.
Other perks include:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Health Spending Account and Wellness Account
- RRSP Contribution Program
- Regular company events like barbecues and holiday parties
Do you have a good attitude? Are you unafraid to speak up and tell us what you think? Do you work for a higher purpose? Do you do whatever it takes to get the job done? If this sounds like you, we think you’d be a great fit at ATS Traffic – apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.