ATS is a provider of traffic safety road products and services designed to get people home safely every day. ATS is a privately-owned company that was founded in Edmonton and has been in business over 50 years. ATS currently has offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley and Winnipeg.
ATS’ Core Values include: Do What’s Right, Our People Matter, Trust Through Teamwork and Striving for Excellence. We match your skills with a position that challenges and rewards you. We owe our success to the strength and commitment of our employees. If our mission and our values speak to you and would like to join the ATS family read on!
ATS Langley is looking for an Installer to join their Installations team. The Installer will be primarily responsible for installations of construction safety products and signs, such as: posts, parking curbs, speed bumps, solar beacons and crash systems as per the customer’s order and specifications.
An ATS Installer is also a customer service and public relations representative of ATS Traffic in the field, and they are vital to ensuring the safety for all road users in the pursuit of Vision Zero.
Please note that this is permanent full time position not a seasonal position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Install required products in a safe, professional and timely manner
- Advise customers on their installation needs and recommend additional products or services
- Resolve any client issues with their Installations
- Maintain Installation equipment, Install truck and associated inventories
- General yard organization and maintenance
- Assist with shipping and rentals as required
- High School diploma
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Must have a valid Class 5 driver’s licence and clean driving abstract
- Must have own vehicle to get to and from work
- Must be able to pass a drug & alcohol screening
- Must be able to pass a Fitness Test
- Able & willing to work overtime when required including evenings & weekends
- Able & willing to work
- Technical aptitude
- Mechanically inclined
- Experience using hand & power tools
- Safety conscious
- Able to work independently
- Able to organize & prioritize tasks/manage time effectively
- Able to maintain & build relationships with customers
- Comfortable reading blueprints & maps
- Experience in the Traffic Industry is an asset
- Previous Sign Installation experience is an asset
- Construction experience is preferred
- Experience hauling/towing trailers is an asset
Wage: $25 – $27.50
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.