The Marketing department is the gate keeper of the ATS brand, therefore we work together as a team to ensure brand consistency. The Marketing Associate will be an incredibly versatile, organized and energetic member of the Marketing team. This supporting role will work closely with internal and external resources, as well as with key members in Sales, Business Development, Services, Supply Chain, Finance, Administration, and HR to ensure that all Marketing needs are coordinated effectively and on-time.
The successful candidate for the Marketing Associate role will utilize the ATS Traffic Core Values as a guide for every day work:
- Do What’s Right
- Our People Matter
- Trust Through Teamwork
- Striving for Excellence
The Marketing Associate role is fundamental in the success of ATS Traffic’s tradeshow, event and customer engagement strategy. They are the go-to resource for all things events – and support our tradeshow program to effectively engage with our audiences and communities. This team member is accountable for supporting the Marketing needs and requirements of any event including show planning, stakeholder engagement, collateral coordination, logistics budget and expense reporting and post-show follow up. A long-term goal for the successful candidate would also be to support an effective lead tracking system.
The Marketing Associate will embody our commitment to customer service. At ATS, service starts here. We are always focused on our customers first, and we believe service starts with you – no matter what area of the business you work in. Taking time to understand customer’s needs is a vital part of how we operate and will be a part of overall success in this role. This includes fellow employees – internal customers – who we strive to serve with the same level of service excellence as our external customers.
The weight of responsibilities for the Marketing Associate position would be:
- 60% Tradeshow Program/Event/Sponsorship Coordination/Support
- 30% Marketing Project Coordination and Support
- 10% Market Research/Digital and Website Support
A Marketing Associate at ATS Traffic would:
- Be a strong embodiment of our Core Values.
- Be an organizational and detail-oriented Rockstar, with the ability to manage calendars, timelines, and logistics.
- Be willing to learn – and support where resources are needed.
- Communicate and coordinate effectively within team projects and utilize project management skills when pulling resources from multiple areas.
- Be digitally savvy, with the skills to update and support our website and digital assets.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Tradeshow coordination, including merchandise ordering, registration, and logistics.
- Execute event coordination strategies, including tradeshows, guest speakers and any marketing-related events or sponsorship engagements.
- Support administrative functions of the Marketing team including Marketing Request organization, data entry, project coordination and shipping of materials.
- Ensure Marketing requests are delivered with quality and on time. This includes but is not limited to print and online ads, brochures, video, email newsletters, social media posts, and website updates. This content should always represent our brand and speak to our core purpose: to get people home safely every day.
- Create and develop a sustainable filing system for print materials and any relatable images.
- Compile reports and conduct customer/market research.
- Assist in creation of SEO, content and design strategies.
The successful candidate will provide equal levels of support to each region the ATS Traffic Group conducts business. As such, travel may be required when video or telephone conferencing do not suffice, and after approval from the Marketing Manager.
- Post-Secondary Education.
- Resume that shows a versatile skill set.
- Study OR experience in Marketing, Events, Business Administration or a related field is considered an asset.
- Ability to develop an event schedule and coordinate logistics
- Ability to take and use constructive criticism
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Word Press knowledge (or willingness to learn)
- Strong Event Organization/Coordination Skills
- Proficient writing abilities
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects at once, and meet set deadlines
- Some familiarity with website management/producing content for the web
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or Apple iWork
- Market analysis experience
- Microsoft Sharepoint management experience
- Experience with lead management/lead tracking systems
- Familiarity with the Adobe Suite of products
- Basic knowledge of SEO and email marketing best practices
While we thank all candidates who express interest in the position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.