Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Direct Report: Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing
How to Apply: Please submit your resume directly to the job posting via our website: https://www.atstraffic.ca/careers/marketing-manager/
Application Deadline: June 28, 2019
About ATS Traffic
ATS Traffic is a family-owned business that has been getting people home safety since 1966. At ATS Traffic our mission is to get people home safely every day. We support the creation of safer communities, smarter cities and infrastructure through our vast array of products and services. We provide traffic control, on-street services and signage products and services across Canada, currently operating out of offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley and Winnipeg.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate the ATS Traffic Core Values at work every day:
- Do What’s Right
- Our People Matter
- Trust Through Teamwork
- Striving for Excellence
About the Position
ATS Traffic is looking for a Marketing Manager to join us in the Edmonton Corporate Office! We are looking for an energetic and versatile leader to tell our story, inspire a small team of talented professionals and oversee our Marketing strategies to improve client retention.
With a team of two direct reports, the Marketing Manager role will work hand-in-hand with Sales leaders to execute campaigns and messaging that resonates with our audience. With both manufactured and resale products in the ATS portfolio, the Marketing Manager will work closely with our vendor partners to create and execute effective strategies for market development and penetration.
The Marketing Manager role is fundamental in the success of ATS Traffic’s tradeshow, event and customer engagement strategy. They are the go-to resource for all things Marketing and events – and will direct team priorities to effectively engage with our audience. This role is also accountable for managing a departmental budget and will work closely with Executive leaders to ensure projects are aligned with our overarching goals, objectives and budget parameters.
Do you thrive on engaging your organization? Are you a natural relationship builder? Are you a detail-oriented marketing aficionado and inspiring people leader? If so, we want to hear from you!
- Develop, lead and execute internal and external marketing and communications strategies, run educational campaigns to bolster the organization’s reputation and drive qualified leads.
- Drive ATS Traffic’s event and customer engagement strategies including tradeshows, guest speakers and any marketing-related or sponsorship events.
- Oversee and approve marketing material such as brochures, case studies, website content and corporate branded apparel.
- Measure, report and adjust marketing campaigns and engagement strategies.
- Drive and lead the execution of a new E-Commerce platform and setting up the appropriate support for required maintenance and optimization.
- Ability to provide direction and lead a small team in the marketing department.
- Strong organizational, project management, multitasking and decision making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity!
- Proficient in digital platforms including management of website content and social media accounts.
- A degree in either Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent is required.
- 5 – 7 years’ direct marketing experience or combination of experience in management, marketing, communications, business or event management.
- Demonstrated experience in marketing and communication strategy development; producing and editing high quality content while working in a dynamic team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Strong computer literacy in Microsoft Suite and Apple iWork is desired.
Why Choose ATS Traffic?
We have always been a family-owned business. When you join ATS, you aren’t just a number: people remember your name and treat you like one of the family! You’ll be working with a team you can trust, and you’ll be excited to come in on Monday morning.
Other perks include:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Health Spending Account and Wellness Account
- RRSP Contribution Program
- Regular company events like barbecues and holiday parties
Do you have a good attitude? Are you unafraid to speak up and tell us what you think? Do you work for a higher purpose? If this sounds like you, we think you’d be a great fit at ATS Traffic – apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.