ATS is a provider of traffic safety road products and services designed to get people home safely every day. ATS is a privately-owned company that was founded in Edmonton and has been in business over 50 years. ATS currently has offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley and Winnipeg.
ATS’ Core Values include: Do What’s Right, Our People Matter, Trust Through Teamwork and Striving for Excellence. We match your skills with a position that challenges and rewards you. We owe our success to the strength and commitment of our employees. If our mission and our values speak to you and would like to join the ATS family read on!
The Office Manager’s primary focus is to provide leadership to the team including the On-Street Services Team, and Customer Service Professionals.
An Office Manager at ATS Traffic would:
- Lead by example
- Foster employee engagement & retention
- Display sound judgement & decision-making abilities
- Team focused
- Positive & respectful interpersonal abilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Budget, cost and margin management
- Recruitment of team members
- Inventory control & management
- Previous experience leading a team (Minimum of 5 years)
- Experience in the construction industry or a manufacturing setting
- Strong verbal communication skills
- A solution provider who can think outside of the box
- Customer Service orientated (Internal & External customers)
- Experience in the Traffic industry is an asset
- Previous experience managing a budget costs & margins is desirable
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.