ATS is a provider of traffic safety road products and services designed to get people home safely every day. ATS is a privately-owned company that was founded in Edmonton and has been in business over 50 years. ATS currently has offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley and Winnipeg.
ATS’ Core Values include: Do What’s Right, Our People Matter, Trust Through Teamwork and Striving for Excellence. We match your skills with a position that challenges and rewards you. We owe our success to the strength and commitment of our employees. If our mission and our values speak to you and would like to join the ATS family read on!
ATS Edmonton is seeking a proven leader to support the Director of Operations in the day to day operational, administrative and Sales functions of the Edmonton office and to provide leadership to the team. The Office Manager will also play a vital role in implementing Lean methodology improvements.
An Office Manager at ATS Traffic would:
- Lead by example
- Display sound judgement & decision-making abilities
- Team focused
- Positive & respectful interpersonal abilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide day to day leadership to the Customer Service Professional team
- Foster continuous service improvements for our external & internal customers
- Assist in the hiring of team members
- 3-5 years of Leadership, Management and/or supervisory experience (Minimum of 3 direct reports)
- Strong interpersonal & relationship building skills
- Team focused
- Sound judgement & decision-making abilities
- High degree of organization & able to prioritize
- Post-Secondary training: For example, certificates or courses in Leadership or Management
- Familiarity with the Lean methodology and/or Lean training is an asset
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.