ATS is a provider of traffic safety road products and services designed to get people home safely every day. ATS is a privately-owned company that was founded in Edmonton and has been in business over 50 years. ATS currently has offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley and Winnipeg.
ATS’ Core Values include: Do What’s Right, Our People Matter, Trust Through Teamwork and Striving for Excellence. We match your skills with a position that challenges and rewards you. We owe our success to the strength and commitment of our employees. If our mission and our values speak to you and would like to join the ATS family read on!
ATS Edmonton is looking for a seasoned customer focused administrative professional to be a support for our Receptionist in answering telephones in a prompt, friendly and professional manner.
An Administrative Support at ATS Traffic would:
- Have a friendly & welcoming demeanor
- Act in a positive & professional manner
- Be passionate about customer service
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Phone coverage in the absence of the Receptionist
- Greet visitors
- Provide administrative support to various departments
- High School Diploma
- Team player
- Able to handle a high volume of calls
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- High degree of organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role is desirable
- Experience with a computer-based phone system (i.e. AVAYA)
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.