ATS is a provider of traffic safety road products and services designed to get people home safely every day. ATS is a privately-owned company that was founded in Edmonton and has been in business over 50 years. ATS currently has offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley and Winnipeg.
ATS’ Core Values include: Do What’s Right, Our People Matter, Trust Through Teamwork and Striving for Excellence. We match your skills with a position that challenges and rewards you. We owe our success to the strength and commitment of our employees. If our mission and our values speak to you and would like to join the ATS family read on!
ATS Edmonton is looking for an additional team member for our Production Department which includes the following areas: Fabrication, Art Department and Print Room. We are looking for individuals who are extremely flexible and adaptable as they often will be required to change tasks or areas mid-stream.
A Production Worker at ATS Traffic would:
- Have a strong desire & willingness to learn
- Have a strong attention to detail
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working with raw aluminum
- Wood working
- Working with 3M sheeting
- Decal application
- Able to pass a drug & alcohol screening
- Able to pass a Fit Test
- Team player who can also work independently
- Customer Service orientated
- Self -Motivated
- Able to prioritize
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing, production or fabrication environment is an asset
- Previous experience driving a forklift is an asset
- Mechanically inclined
Please note that only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.