Location: Calgary, Alberta
Status: Permanent, Full-Time
How to Apply: If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application to the posting our website four here: https://www.atstraffic.ca/careers/sales-associate/
Application Deadline: August 14, 2019
About ATS Traffic
ATS Traffic is a family-owned business that has been getting people home safety since 1966. We provide traffic control, on-street services and signage products and services across Canada, currently operating out of offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley and Winnipeg.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate the ATS Traffic Core Values at work every day:
- Do What’s Right
- Our People Matter
- Trust Through Teamwork
- Striving for Excellence
About the Position
ATS Traffic is currently looking for an additional member to join our Calgary Sales team! The Sales Associate position will provide sales support to our Account Managers and their various account portfolios. You will provide prompt and accurate response to questions regarding products, pricing and availability. You will be responsible for building trust with customers to ensure we are their first choice!
Our ideal candidate will be a positive, energetic individual who has the keen ability to build and develop personal relationships with internal and external customers. You have a proven track record in customer service and sales with a knack for anticipating customer needs.
Are you a driven self-starter looking for your next challenge? Do you want to work as part of a fun sales team? If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Build and develop personal relationships with internal and external customers
- Ability to determine customer needs and opportunities for sales
- Provide prompt response to customers regarding products, pricing and availability
- Use resources to develop value added solutions for clients
- Demonstrate superior time management, organizational, multi-tasking and prioritization skills day to day
A combination of post-secondary education and experience will be considered:
- A degree or diploma in either Business, Administration, Sales or equivalent with related experience is preferred but not required, and/or
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in customers service and sales.
Other qualifications include:
- Professional presence, ability to build relationships and exhibit influence
- Natural problem-solver
- Self-driven to get desired results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and use of general mathematical and budgeting skills
- Strong emphasis on customer service
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a high-functioning team
Why Choose ATS Traffic?
We have always been a family-owned business. When you join ATS, you aren’t just a number: people remember your name and treat you like one of the family! You’ll be working with a team you can trust, and you’ll be excited to come in on Monday morning.
This position includes a generous base salary in addition to earning commission.
Other perks include:
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Paid Vacation Time
- Health Spending Account and Wellness Account
- RRSP Contribution Program
- Regular company events like barbecues and holiday parties
Do you have a good attitude? Are you unafraid to speak up and tell us what you think? Do you work for a higher purpose? Do you do whatever it takes to get the job done? If this sounds like you, we think you’d be a great fit at ATS Traffic – apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.