About ATS Traffic
ATS Traffic is a family-owned business that has been getting people home safety since 1966. We provide traffic control, on-street services and signage products and services across Canada, currently operating out of offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley and Winnipeg.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate the ATS Traffic Core Values at work every day:
- Do What’s Right
- Our People Matter
- Trust Through Teamwork
- Striving for Excellence
About the Position
ATS Traffic in Edmonton is looking for two additional Seasonal Install Technicians to join our team for the 2019 season! This role will be primarily responsible for all installations for the Edmonton region including: signs, legends, posts, parking blocks in parking lots, speed bumps & humps, solar beacons, speed readers, crash systems, Foamcore (biodegradable foam signs) products, guardrails, cable guard, barrier guard and ground mounts.
In addition to signage on the roads, an ATS Install Technician is also responsible for installing signage in residential areas such as condo developments and in commercial areas such as mall parking lots.
The Install Technician role is fundamental to the success of ATS Traffic as they install products that help save lives every day. If you want to join ATS and help us to continue to get people home safely, apply today!
- Installation of ATS products in a safe, professional and timely manner.
- Advise customers of installation needs/recommend additional products and/or services.
- Maintenance of installation equipment
- Be safety conscious & actively promote safe work habits
- Be a self-starter with a strong work ethic
- We require our team members to have a strong work ethic and a willingness to work outdoors in all weather conditions!
- A valid (non-graduated) Class 5 driver’s license and clean driving abstract
- Own method of transportation to get to and from work
- Willingness to undergo a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
- Ability to successfully pass a Fit Test including lifting between 50 and 75 pounds
- Experience in either Traffic Control or Construction industries is an asset
Why Choose ATS Traffic?
We have always been a family-owned business. When you join ATS, you aren’t just a number: people remember your name and treat you like one of the family! You’ll be working with a team you can trust, and you’ll be excited to come in on Monday morning.
Do you have a good attitude? Are you unafraid to speak up and tell us what you think? Do you work for a higher purpose? Do you do whatever it takes to get the job done? If this sounds like you, we think you’d be a great fit at ATS Traffic – apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.