Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Status: Seasonal, Full-Time 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
*This position is expected to end on or before October 30, 2020.
How to Apply: If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application to the posting on our website here: https://www.atstraffic.ca/careers/seasonal-printer/
About ATS Traffic
ATS Traffic is a family-owned business that has been getting people home safety since 1966. We provide traffic control, on-street services and signage products and services across Canada, currently operating out of offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley and Winnipeg.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate the ATS Traffic Core Values at work every day:
- Do What’s Right
- Our People Matter
- Trust Through Teamwork
- Striving for Excellence
About the Position
ATS Traffic is currently looking for an additional member to join our Print department. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to work with their hands and get creative! This position will do both digital and screen printing of stock and custom signs, as well as cross-train in the Shipping department.
We are looking for someone who is flexible and enjoys changing tasks throughout the day. To be the successful candidate you must have a strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize orders independently.
Are you an individual who enjoys working independently as part of a customer focused team? Are you self-motivated and love prioritizing your work for the day? If so, we want to hear from you!
- Cutting and lamination of digital signage, ensure accuracy and efficiency of orders.
- Care and maintenance of machines, maintain a safe workspace.
- Work alongside the fabrication and printing teams to ensure orders are completed in timely manner.
- Track inventories for digital and screen supplies.
- Report any problems or inconsistencies to the Production Coordinator as required.
- Previous experience working with screen printing or the printing industry would be an asset. Knowledge of screen print materials is also an asset.
- Ability to pass a fit test including lifting to 50 lbs.
- Previous experience in the manufacturing, production or fabrication environment is desired.
We are willing to provide training to the right candidate. If you feel you would be a fit at ATS Traffic, submit your application today!
Why Choose ATS Traffic?
We have always been a family-owned business. When you join ATS, you aren’t just a number: people remember your name and treat you like one of the family! You’ll be working with a team you can trust, and you’ll be excited to come in on Monday morning.
Do you have a good attitude? Are you unafraid to speak up and tell us what you think? Do you work for a higher purpose? Do you do whatever it takes to get the job done? If this sounds like you, we think you’d be a great fit at ATS Traffic – apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.