Location: Langley, BC
Status: Permanent, Full-Time
How to Apply: Please submit your resume directly to the job posting via our website: https://www.atstraffic.ca/careers/senior-installer/
About ATS Traffic
ATS Traffic is a family-owned business that has been getting people home safely since 1966. We provide traffic control, on-street services and signage products and services across Canada, currently operating out of offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley and Winnipeg.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate the ATS Traffic Core Values at work every day:
- Do What’s Right
- Our People Matter
- Trust Through Teamwork
- Striving for Excellence
About the Position
ATS Traffic is looking for an entry level Installer our Langley, British Columbia team! This position will be primarily responsible for installation of traffic and construction safety products as signs, posts, parking curbs, speed bumps, solar beacons, crash systems and guardrails.
The Installer role is fundamental to the success of ATS Traffic and our customer satisfaction.
Are you comfortable reading blueprints and maps? Do you enjoy working independently, both with your hands as well as providing top notch customer service? If so, we want to hear from you!Responsibilities
- Install required products in a safe, professional and timely manner
- Install guardrail wood post, cabling and group mount signs, operate skid steer and post pounder
- Loading and unloading of equipment, pulling large trailers
- Act as crew leader when supervisor is unavailable
- Advice on client needs, resolve any issues with Installations and leave a clean jobsite
- Maintain Installation equipment, company truck and associated inventories
- A valid Class 5 (non-GDL) Driver’s License and clean 3-year drivers abstract
- Previous supervisory and/or traffic control experience is an asset.
- Able to drive between 1 and 3 tonne trucks while pulling trailers and hauling equipment
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have own vehicle to get to and from work
- Willingness and ability to successful pass a drug and alcohol screening and Fit Test, including lifting between 50-75 lbs.
- Technically and mechanically inclined, previous experience using hand and power tools is an asset.
This position is required to work overtime including evenings and weekends.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to get their foot in the door with a top tier company. We will provide all necessary job training to the right candidate – apply today!
Why Choose ATS Traffic?
We have always been a family-owned business. When you join ATS, you aren’t just a number: people remember your name and treat you like one of the family! You’ll be working with a team you can trust, and you’ll be excited to come in on Monday morning.
Other perks include:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Health Spending Account and Healthy Lifestyle Account
- RRSP Matching Program
- Regular company events like barbecues and holiday parties
Do you have a good attitude? Are you unafraid to speak up and tell us what you think? Do you work for a higher purpose? Do you do whatever it takes to get the job done? If this sounds like you, we think you’d be a great fit at ATS Traffic – apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.