Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Status: Permanent, Full-Time
How to Apply: If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application to the posting our website found here: https://www.atstraffic.ca/careers/shipper/
Application Deadline: August 26, 2019
About ATS Traffic
ATS Traffic is a family-owned business that has been getting people home safety since 1966. We provide traffic control, on-street services and signage products and services across Canada, currently operating out of offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley and Winnipeg.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate the ATS Traffic Core Values at work every day:
- Do What’s Right
- Our People Matter
- Trust Through Teamwork
- Striving for Excellence
About the Position
ATS Traffic is currently looking for an additional member to join our Shipping Department. This position is responsible for shipping orders and materials to customers and other ATS Traffic branches as required. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is organized with an exceptional eye for detail and accuracy.
Are you customer service oriented? Do you thrive working alongside a fun team? If so, submit your application today!
- Preparing products to be shipped to customers and ATS Traffic branches across Canada
- Assist incoming customers with order pick up and loading
- Ensure proper packaging of products and assembly as required
- Communicate with customers and various carriers
- Planning of pick-up and delivery schedules
- Use knowledge of safe packing methods, time management and prioritization skills for orders
- Provide assistance to the On-Street Services and Production departments is required
- Approximately 2-3 years’ experience in Shipping or equivalent is desired
- Forklift Certification is an asset
- Previous experience operating forklifts and binding machines is a definite asset
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and fit test is required
- Note: Our Edmonton location is inaccessible via public transit, employees will require their own method of transportation to get to and from work
We are willing to provide training to the right candidate. If you feel you would be a fit at ATS Traffic, submit your application today!
Why Choose ATS Traffic?
We have always been a family-owned business. When you join ATS, you aren’t just a number: people remember your name and treat you like one of the family! You’ll be working with a team you can trust, and you’ll be excited to come in on Monday morning.
Other perks include:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Health Spending Account and Wellness Account
- RRSP Contribution Program
- Regular company events like barbecues and holiday parties
Do you have a good attitude? Are you unafraid to speak up and tell us what you think? Do you work for a higher purpose? Do you do whatever it takes to get the job done? If this sounds like you, we think you’d be a great fit at ATS Traffic – apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.