ATS is a provider of traffic safety road products and services designed to get people home safely every day. ATS is a privately-owned company that was founded in Edmonton and has been in business over 50 years. ATS currently has offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley and Winnipeg.
ATS’ Core Values include: Do What’s Right, Our People Matter, Trust Through Teamwork and Striving for Excellence. We match your skills with a position that challenges and rewards you. We owe our success to the strength and commitment of our employees. If our mission and our values speak to you and would like to join the ATS family read on!
ATS Calgary is looking for a go getter with a high degree of initiative who can work in a high paced environment! Our Rental Shop Labourer position is a great way to your foot in the door with one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
The successful candidate for the On-Street Services role will utilize the ATS Traffic Core Values as a guide for every day work:
- Do What’s Right
- Our People Matter
- Trust Through Teamwork
- Striving for Excellence
The On-Street Services Rental Shop Labourer/Driver role is fundamental to the success of ATS Traffic as the work they do ensures that our products are “road ready” (presentable & in good working order). In addition to building equipment, for example, barricades which ensures that at no time will an order be unfilled or delayed due to an equipment shortage. Without our Rental Shop team ATS would not be able to serve its customers and in turn help continue to get people home safely!
These individuals at times will be called upon to assist with deliveries & picking up of equipment to and from job sites.
An On-Street Services Rental Labourer/Driver at ATS Traffic would:
- Take pride in their work
- Be self-motivated
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Washing, maintenance & repairing of equipment i.e.) signs & barricades
- Assembly of equipment i.e.) Signs & Struts
- Organizing & putting together orders for Customers
- Assisting customers with loading & unloading of equipment
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Able to pass a drug & alcohol screening
- Able to pass a Fit Test
- A valid (non-graduated) Class 5 driver’s licence
- Clean driver’s abstract
- Customer Service orientated
- Sound verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently & in a team
- Task orientated
- Warehouse/Shop experience
- Experience using hand & power tools
- Mechanically inclined
- Experience operating a forklift is an asset
- Experience in the Construction or Traffic Control Industry is an asset
- Experience driving a one-ton truck
- Experience pulling/hauling trailers
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.