ATS is a provider of traffic safety road products and services designed to get people home safely every day. ATS is a privately-owned company that was founded in Edmonton and has been in business over 50 years. ATS currently has offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley and Winnipeg.
ATS’ Core Values include: Do What’s Right, Our People Matter, Trust Through Teamwork and Striving for Excellence. We match your skills with a position that challenges and rewards you. We owe our success to the strength and commitment of our employees. If our mission and our values speak to you and would like to join the ATS family read on!
The Sign Shop Screen Printer Role is vital for maintaining a high level of quality for both stock and custom signage produced in our print shop. This role reports to the Production Coordinator, and is responsible for overseeing the screen making process, working with the closely with fellow Print Shop team members, and ensuring efficiency and accuracy in all print production (digital & screen printing).
The successful candidate for the Traffic Technician role will utilize the ATS Traffic Core Values as a guide for every day work:
- Do What’s Right
- Our People Matter
- Trust Through Teamwork
- Striving for Excellence
A Sign Shop Printer at ATS Traffic would:
- Be capable of independent & interactive team work
- Be able to change priorities mid-stream
- Be able to work under tight deadlines
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Silk screen printing (ink)
- Cutting & lamination of digital signage
- Screen shooting
- Screen maintenance
- Assist in keeping track of inventories for all digital & screen supplies
- Training will be provided for the right candidate
- Must be able to pass a drug & alcohol screening
- Must be able to pass a Fit Test
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Able to take direction
- Previous screen printing experience is preferred
- Previous print shop experience is an asset
Please note only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.