ATS is a provider of traffic safety road products and services designed to get people home safely every day. ATS is a privately-owned company that was founded in Edmonton and has been in business over 50 years. ATS currently has offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley and Winnipeg.
ATS’ Core Values include: Do What’s Right, Our People Matter, Trust Through Teamwork and Striving for Excellence. We match your skills with a position that challenges and rewards you. We owe our success to the strength and commitment of our employees. If our mission and our values speak to you and would like to join the ATS family read on!
At ATS we have a customer service campaign called Service Starts Here. Our focus on customer service is about creating an out of the ordinary experience in our everyday interactions. The Shipper position is vital to the Service Starts Here Culture as they ensure that both external and internal customers receive the correct product in a timely fashion.
A Shipper at ATS Traffic would:
- Bring exceptional attention to detail
- Have a high degree of accuracy
- Customer Service orientated
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing products to be shipped to customers & to our branches
- Helping customers who come in to pick up their orders & assisting them load
- Assembly of product as required
- 2-3 years’ experience completing orders from preparation to shipment
- Able to pass a drug & alcohol screening
- Able to pass a Fit test
- Able to prioritize & manage time effectively
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Working knowledge of safe packing methods
- Experience with forklifts, pallet jacks and binding machines is an asset
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.