ATS is a provider of traffic safety road products and services designed to get people home safely every day. ATS is a privately-owned company that was founded in Edmonton and has been in business over 50 years. ATS currently has offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Langley and Winnipeg.
ATS’ Core Values include: Do What’s Right, Our People Matter, Trust Through Teamwork and Striving for Excellence. We match your skills with a position that challenges and rewards you. We owe our success to the strength and commitment of our employees. If our mission and our values speak to you and would like to join the ATS family read on!
ATS Calgary’s On-Street Services department is expanding! As a result of expansion, we are looking for an additional Traffic Control Supervisor who will be responsible for supervising a team of Traffic Technicians.
A Traffic Control Supervisor at ATS Traffic would:
- Be able to coach, mentor, inspire & motivate team
- Have a strong work ethic
- Lead by example
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise with the Traffic Control Manager to ensure seamless communications between the office & field activities
- Work alongside the Traffic Technicians in the field
- Conduct site visits to ensure proper Traffic Control as per the client’s wishes
- Assist the Traffic Control Manager with hiring additional team members
- 2-5 years’ experience with direct temporary traffic control
- Must have a valid class 5 non GDL driving licence, clean abstract & own vehicle to get to and from work
- Pass a drug & alcohol screening
- Pass a Fit Test
- Willingness to work irregular hours, & OT including evenings and weekends
- Able to travel for jobs and/or training
- Safety conscious & actively promotes safe work habits
- High degree of organizational & planning skills
- Ability to delegate
- Able to lead & work in a team
- Customer Service orientated
- 1-year minimum experience in a supervisory capacity
- A.T.S.S.A (American Traffic Safety Services Association) certified or equivalent is preferred
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.