ATS Traffic Langley is looking for a versatile individual to join our team. We have a great team and great culture if you want to work with amazing people start your application process.

This is a hybrid role consisting of 25% installation for construction safety products including signs, posts, parking curbs, speed bumps. The remaining 75% will involve warehouse support including shipping/receiving, sign making, repair & maintenance of digital message boards and delivery/pick up of equipment from various locations throughout the city and surrounding area.

Hours are 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. with opportunity for overtime.

This position will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following job duties:

Installation of Safety Products

Help with preparing orders including shipping & receiving

Organizing and putting together orders for Rental Customers

Assisting customers with loading and unloading of equipment

Repair, maintenance and washing of equipment

Sign Making

Assist in maintaining the and organizing the shop

Assist in keeping the yard organized and maintained

Qualifications/Experience:

Experience in the Traffic Industry is an asset

Construction experience is an asset

Warehouse/Shop experience is an asset

Forklift operation experience is an asset

Experience towing a trailer

Experience using hand and power tools

Must be able to lift 50 pounds

Must have a valid Class 5 driving licence (Non GDL) and clean abstract.

Must be able to pass a Drug & Alcohol Screening & Functional Fitness Evaluation

Behavioral Competencies/Skills:

Strong customer service orientation

Good verbal communication skills

Ability to work in a team & independently

Mechanically inclined

High degree of organization

Quality orientated

Reliable/responsible

Self-motivated

Integrity

Able to remain calm & work under tight deadlines

 

While we thank all candidates who express interest in the position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.

Career Application Form - Installer Pre-Screening

  • Attachments

  • Accepted file types: doc, pdf, docx.
  • Accepted file types: pdf, doc, docx.
  • Contact Information

  • Tell us why you are best suited for this position

  • Rank the following in terms of importance in your career path

  • Please rank on a 1-5 scale with 1 being the least important and 5 being the most important to you
  • Tell us your expectations for this position