When the sirens start, so do we.
If you’re driving an ambulance, fire truck, or police vehicle, you need to reach your destination right now. That can be difficult when you can’t get out of your parking lot. Our systems help you get you on the road, communicate with the public, redirect traffic in emergencies, and even get through intersections more quickly. If you find you’re short-handed, we can also help you monitor problem areas and free up officers to focus on more pressing problems.
Solutions to control traffic and inform passing motorists when disaster strikes.
ATS Traffic’s experienced and local resources can help you prepare and respond to emergencies.
- Power Outages
- Water Main Breaks
- Major Incidents
- Protests & Blockades
- 24/7 Callout Services
- Emergency Traffic Accommodation Services
- Message/Arrow Board Trailers
- Permanent Dynamic Message Signs
- Alternate Route Systems
- Automated Queue Warning (AQW)
- Automated Flood Detection System
- Medical Testing Sites
- Anti-Terrorism Barriers (permanent/temporary)